I started knitting this sweater back in January and now I'm finally trying to make some serious progress on it. It's the popular Cobblestone pattern from Interweave Knits Fall 2007. You can buy a pdf of the pattern here.
So far, I've got about 10" of the body finished. Jon tried it on last night and it fits him well so far, so hopefully my gauge changes and stitch alterations will work to make a well-fitted sweater. I'm pretty confident that the body and the sleeves should give me no trouble. It's the joining of the two and the yoke that has me worried! But, I'll cross that road when I come to it.
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino in Dark Olive. The label says it's dark olive, but it looks more like chocolate brown.