new york city

Monday, September 11, 2006

Pict2802



Thought today would be an appropriate day to post this picture. Five years ago this morning I was in my car listening to NPR on the way to my morning class - sitting in my car and listening in unbelief at the news I heard. My roommates and I spent the rest of that day glued to our tv soaking in all the news.



I decided to download Jon's trip pictures to my computer and post some of them here for you all to see. He was in NYC last Thursday through Saturday on a business trip to see how his company's New York office sets everything up to get ideas for his new office building that should be finished in March next year. He got to view a couple of offices and see their systems and he also got to do a little bit of sightseeing and visiting with his friend, Michelle, from high school.



The rest of the album is here.



Pict2799







No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It