another scarf finished

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I've been knitting away because Jon has told me that I'm not allowed to buy any more yarn until I use up the stuff that I've bought so far. That equals three more scarves to finish. I put the finishing touches on this Manos del Uruguay scarf - it was the first scarf I started on using a simple garter stitch.



Pict5168



Jon stayed home from work today because he wasn't feeling well. Funny that he felt well enough to take some pictures of our lounging cats...



Pict5131



If you look carefully, you'll notice that Nuku Nuku has not strayed from her new favorite green blanket...she loves that thing! Thanks, Jodi!



1 comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It