baby quilt for andrea

Friday, April 13, 2007

457621886_068ed8b9ae



I just finished up this gender neutral baby quilt for Ryan and Andrea the other day. I love the fabrics that she picked out and was so excited to get to make something for someone else and to play around with some new techniques. I adapted the pattern from this site and just changed up the dimensions and square sizes. This is my first quilt that I've made where I didn't do free motion stippling to quilt it...sewing straight lines inside each square wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. And this time I made the quilt without binding it because I thought using a binding on this would ruin the striped border.



457621810_a045b3b784



I love how it turned out and I'm so excited to see the finished baby room!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It