NaKniSweMo: February Lady Sweater

Sunday, November 9, 2008


In an effort to focus all of my creative energy on one project, I cast on for the February Lady Sweater last Saturday. If all goes well and I can find the time, I should be able to finish this sweater during the month of November for NaKniSweMo. I'm using Mission Falls 1824 superwash wool and this yarn is so soft, squishy and warm.





I just started on the lace pattern on Wednesday, but haven't touched the sweater since then because I was out of town attending a trade show. It's been a fairly easy knit so far and I've learned how to knit button holes, too. If this sweater works out, I'd love to try it in a baby version.



11 comments

  1. rebekah this is so pretty! i can't wait to see the end results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good - you can't beat a top-down sweater for a speedy knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! Mine has been abandoned. Maybe I'll get back to it soon though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color you chose. I plan on making the Lady Feb Sweater and the Baby Feb Sweater with the same yarn and color so Melody and I will match. Cheesy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to see this all finished. I just love this pattern and wish I was a knitter so that I could make it too. After I do my ripple blanket, I am going to try a little knitting. Your sweater is looking really great so far. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yarn color is so pretty. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, this is that yummy yarn you posted about a while ago. It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweater is looking great! I can't wait to see it when you're all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi rebekah. i am so glad my recital went well too. believe it or not, i play the flute as well. i've been playing it for about 4 years...i really enjoy it. how long have you been playing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. phew, i missed a bit while i was gone!
    love the color choice, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It