Kensington Metropark

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kensington MetroPark
My dad had been trying to get Jon and I to join him on another photo/nature walk at Kensington Metropark for a few summers, but our schedules never matched up. Fortunately, we were able to check out the park in mid-May.

We didn't see as much wildlife this time as we had last time (probably because we actually had our good cameras with us), but we had a beautiful day for a hike.

Kensington MetroPark

Kensington MetroPark

Kensington MetroPark

Kensington MetroPark

Kensington MetroPark
The funniest part of the day was when we ran into an older man who is a nature walk regular. He looked at us with all of our long lenses and said,

"You guys are proving my theory wrong."
"I've always said the bigger the lens, the bigger the paunch."

I guess he's run into lots of bird photographers with large beer bellies?!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It