settlers of catan

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pict3471



On Sunday, Jon and I finally had a chance to play the game, Settlers of Catan, which has been sitting in the game section of our hall closet for a few months. We bought it online a while ago after hearing such rave reviews, but never had a chance to play it because it needs 3-4 players. We had Luke over and set out to learn the rules of play and arrange the game board and pieces. It took us a bit of time to set everything up and catch on to the rules of play. Once we all got into the game and learned some of the bits of strategy, it made everything a lot more interesting. And I'm happy to say that I won the first game, which makes it even easier for me to like it.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It