enjoying...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pict3335

These pretty roses that my boss gave me the other day.





Pict3329

This good sushi that Jon's been making. According to him, he's "got a ways to go before I can make sushi for paying patrons." - He's hoping to one day quit his job and become a part time sushi chef and freelance motion graphic desiner.



Pict3341

These Rainier cherries. I've never had the non-red, non-tart cherries before. You've got to try them, they're delish!



Pict3343

These cute and colorful office supplies. Gotta have some new utensils to play sudoku with (that's my excuse).



Pict2696

And finally, that today is not as hot as this past weekend was!







No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It