vintage stove embroidery

Thursday, August 23, 2007



I'm not sure what exactly drew me to this pattern I found on Vintage Transfer Finds. Perhaps it was our vintage hunting cabin excursion earlier this summer.



I used a borrowed lightbox to trace the pattern onto my fabric and got stitching away. It took me quite a while to finish all those darn little X's...I am not a cross-stitcher, obviously!



So, I framed the finished embroidery in a little frame from IKEA. Not sure where it's going to end up in our house, but at least the project is finished, right?





1 comment

  1. Oh, this is lovely. I love the detail for the little flowers. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It