weekend at the lake

Monday, August 13, 2007



Jon and I went up north to Gladwin, MI this weekend for a family weekend at my aunt and uncle's new lake house. The lake and the house were beautiful and we had a fun time hanging out with the fam...lots of eating, game playing, swimming, boating and relaxing.





Kari and I creamed Jon and Marsh in Sequence!





Hanging out on the deck for a coffee break with my grandparents...our age old summer pastime.



Funniest moment of the weekend: playing pictionary.

My little cousin, Casey, had the clue "New York." She drew one skyscraper, a box with squiggles in it and then finally a rough map of the east coast with a star on New York. We caught on after we saw the star on the map. After we had guessed correctly, we asked her what the box with the squiggles was supposed to be. "Oh, it's a sign that says, 'Welcome to New York.'"



Oh, yes, of course it did. I don't know how we all missed that! : )



1 comment

  1. Looks like a perfect weekend getaway! Michigan is an amazing state.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It