winter:1, me: 0

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am seriously over this whole winter thing. It is bringing me to a slow death! I'm sick of the cold, the ice, the snow, the wind, the salt on my car, and did I mention the cold? I was having such a great attitude about winter all month long and then yesterday it finally got the best of me. My only saving grace is that in a little over one week Jon and I will be heading south to Nicaragua to visit Kate! Her post yesterday was killing me...91 degrees!



All083_2





This vacation could not have come at a better time.



6 comments

  1. I agree! Winter is evil! I am looking forward to the day when I can live in Nicaragua!!! I am sure you will have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful destination during this cold season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think maybe it was the wind? I was fed up with it all yesterday, too. And more snow on the way. I am so jealous that you will be getting away. I am stuck. I am pretty sure we are in the same state, not just the same state of misery ;-) I am not sure if I have commented before, but I love watching what your making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay - I'm officially jealous. Nicaragua! How much fun is that?! Please post many picutres of the beautiful weather so that those of us that are suffering through this cold weather will have something to make us feel warm. Have fun! Oh, I think for me it is winter - 3, me - 0.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah.....Yeah......Go ahead and rub it in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying for the heat to break here. Then it did and I want it back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It