Common threads

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted all of the blocks I've been making for the Common Threads virtual quilting bee that I'm a part of. Here's what I've made this year:




Block for Oiyi

January: Oiyi




block for Jenny

February: Jenny




block for Lynn

March: Lynn




block for Jacquie

April: Jacquie




Wendy's block

May: Wendy




block for Lisa

June: Lisa







 3727668826_3baa346161_o

Round 2




block for Amber

August: Amber




blocks for Amy

September: Amy




Block for Rossie

October: Rossie




fabric for Rebekah's November blocks

I've got November and I mailed out my fabrics on Monday. I can't wait to see what these ladies come up with for my block theme!






12 comments

  1. Such gorgeous blocks, all of them! I especially love Jacquie's... those colours are so lovely and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see all your blocks in one post! They are all so different and each one is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun project to do during the year. I think I need to start looking into joining a group. Love all of your blocks, lots of great ideas and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the blocks are great and looks like a fun proyect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! what a fun collaborative project.
    all your blocks look great (if i had to pick i'd have to say march is my favorite). your fabrics are lovely - can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy watching you ladies have your bee. Love the blocks you have contributed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got them yesterday - love the colors you sent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fabric you sent out---putting together bee quilts is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mushroom block!
    I moved my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It