yipee!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

0399



Mel is getting married on Saturday! By a freak accident, we both got engaged on the same day (and at just about the same time) on September 17th last year. That was a fun phone call to get the following day!



She was one of the first people that I met when I was moving into the dorms freshman year. She introduced herself right away during We-Haul and helped move my stuff into my room. My dad and her hit it off right away and we probably became friends by default.



She's probably got more passion and charisma in her pinky than anyone I've ever met and she is a blast to be around! And, of course, I'll never forget our last night at our house together...on the deck, listening to the Steve Miller Band talking the night away...



So Mel, here's a little tribute through the years...

Mel1

We've both got great taste, eh?



Mel2

We know how to celebrate...with the Alfalfa lane girls - Kate, Mel, me, Emily, Amber



Mel3



Mel4

Getting to visit Mel in steamy, hot Mérida, Yucatán, México and living in her world for a week.



0402

Catching up with our old roommate Kate in Atlanta for a week last year.



And...finally getting to meet the future husband, Jim, over Thanksgiving break last fall. Can't wait for the wedding on Saturday! Jon and I are getting everything ready for our little road trip this weekend.



Pict2325







No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It