Well, my first sweater is slowly starting to come together. I had a hard time getting used to using the dpns for the sleeves, so I had a bit of a hold up in the progress department for a while. I was definitely feeling like I had 5 left hands trying to maneuver the yarn around the needles that were slipping all over the place. Luckily, I have gotten used to the awkwardness and the second sleeve is starting to come together a lot faster than the first. I can't wait to finish up the sleeve and get to the fun part of combining all the pieces to make the yoke. I have got to finish this sweater before spring comes!