speaking of awesome cars...

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Fb10xov38vmjdoosjwjc0cuxeaqd This Jeep Grand Wagoneer "woody" style has got to be my dream car (only in army green, of course). Whenever I bring this up, Jon thinks I have gone nuts. He's probably rolling his eyes right now. I guess he just fails to see the beauty in these vehicles like I do. He just cannot wrap his head around the idea that fake laminate wood on the side of a car looks good.



Imagine my surprise when I saw an updated Jeep Commander woody on the road the other day. Hmmm...maybe I can convince Jon to get me one of these for Christmas! HA! All you have to do is buy the kit from this site and you're set to go. According to the site "simulated “Marine Teak” panels surrounded by our raised, quarter round “Santa Rosa Oak” trim produces a true three dimensional effect just like the original vehicles." What's not to love about that?



Cmdr_02



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It