New Etsy finds

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've become a tad bit obsessed with etsy lately....here are my latest purchases:








...a repurposed coffee sack bag. This bag is so roomy and sturdy and I love how the hummingbird is positioned on the front.
Store: BeckyBean






...some Carnelian drop earrings from Carissa's new shop. She even included this super cute credit card wallet with a needlepoint design because I was her first customer. (I did not have much luck photographing my own ears, so here's the picture of the earrings in the bag)

Store: Pidoodle







...a messenger bag that's great for mini knitting projects. I first saw this store on Priscilla's blog for a giveaway and then I had to buy my own once I saw it.
Store: Bayanhippo









11 comments

  1. Way to go on supporting indie crafters and small businesses! Great purchases! The bags are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coffee bean bag, comes all the way from my town :D love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good scores - I've been super happy with Etsy lately too, and need to do my own Etsy finds post, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little smitten with Etsy too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bags! and nice photo of the wallet. I'm not sure what is up with my camera and the color red, but your photo looks MUCH better than any of the ones I tried to take. I"m glad you're enjoying your Etsy purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun purchases! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great finds! I love etsy. And I really really love that last bag. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etsy is great! I have to be careful not to wander around to much in the shops because my spending money is low these days. I find too many things to want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I especially love the coffee sack bag. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been drooling and drooling over your bags. then i keep going to etsy to drool over them some more. so finally this morning i caved and bought a denim bag from bayanhippo. i'm so excited! thanks for the lovely tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It