Greek Pizza

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Greek Pizza
My mom made us this delicious pizza a few weeks ago and I wanted to pass along the recipe. In keeping with my mom's style of cooking, it's a quick and easy recipe, but there are no measurements or exact ingredient amounts included. :)


Greek Pizza
Ingredients:
Pizza Dough
Tomato
Cucumber
Red Onion
Avocado
Kalamata Olives
Greek Dressing


Directions:
1. Divide pizza dough of your choice in half and form into a circle. Bake the dough in the oven.
2. Chop one tomato, a cucumber, and a red onion and combine.
3. Slice avocado.
4. Cut olives into thirds.
5. When the pizza dough is finished cooking, spread the vegetables on top and drizzle with Greek dressing.

17 comments

  1. I will be making this! It would be great tonight for the Oscars as I am sure the boys won't eat it (and they won't be watching the Oscars)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks yummy. Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing as Beth - perfect for an Oscar meal for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this photo on flickr the other day and tried my best to recreate it based on photo alone--thanks for sharing the recipe--this time I'm making it with avocados--super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. update - making it tonight (pizza dough is rising now) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my goodness that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so good -- and so very different from typical pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn you - it's after 11pm and you made me hungry, lol!!!!!!! That looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pizza looks so delicious!!
    I'll have to try it. thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pizza with avocado(i love it!) looks so deliciuos!!!! I'll have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That photo is making my mouth water! You always have the best photos of pizza on your blog, stacked high with all kinds of yummy combinations. I've realized from visiting your blog, that I don't put enough stuff on my pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will definitely be trying this soon. Makes me want a midnight snack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Greek food. If you ever come to Utah I have a great little place you should try!! Greek Food = heaven and so does this pizza. I am going to have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just made this for dinner tonight and WOW it is delicious!! Thanks for sharing this woderful recipe. It will be made many more times for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It