2010 Garden: Week 7

Monday, July 12, 2010

The garden is in full production this week!
2010 Garden: Week 7

We've had lots of:
2010 Garden: Week 7
lettuce

2010 Garden: Week 7
beans (thanks for the tips, I did pick them right away last week)

2010 Garden: Week 7
and cucumbers! Here's how they looked 5 days ago. I think I shrieked when I first spotted this little vegetable on the vine.

2010 Garden: Week 7
Here's how they look today post-picking.

Now I need to do a bit of weeding, train some of the squash up the wooden trellis, and pull out some of the spent plants (mesclun, bok choy).

7 comments

  1. Your garden looks so lush! I'm jealous. Something is causing a lot of our fruit on our trees to rot prematurely, but I do have one success . . . there is a watermelon growing by our mailbox that must be from a seed someone spit out as they went by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much green, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! that is great!!! love the lettuce colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - I'm getting hungry all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness - your garden is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a week! Must be all that heat. My weeds are growing like crazy too! I just spent 15 minutes tackling one bed and made no progress at all. Enjoy those vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your garden, I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It