goodbye Jen!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pict5590



I said my final goodbyes to my good friend Jen last night. She's headed off to Colorado Springs to work for Citizen magazine. I'm so excited for her big move, but sad to see her go! I'm going to have to call her frequently to get some good doses of sarcasm. I'm not sure who is worse at dishing it out...her or me!



She loaded me up with some really meaningful gifts last night...a bottle of bleach, half a bag of frozen walnuts, a dozen eggs, and some Texas toast. The funny thing is that Jon thought that I had gone shopping at The Gap and brought home this food. "But I just bought eggs on Sunday," he said. Loved the funny look on his face when he realized what had actually happened.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It