getting on the tech train...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ummm...so, there's this thing called Google Video chat. You can talk with people halfway around the world with it!

Should have figured out how to use it a long time ago! Isn't technology amazing?

Live from Brussels: Jodi

Jodi

with a last minute appearance from Jon



Things that I should be remembering from our conversation (I kept a list):

• New York Times Salads, especially the Tomato Peach Salad and Avocado Cucumber Salad
• Manchester - Hair
• Antwerp, Belgium
• Malawi
• Macedonia
• camping in South Africa
• Portugal travel photos

 



8 comments

  1. How neat! I'm in love with all of those salads from NYT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea - I guess I need a webcam and microphone! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google has video chat too? I'm fast losing the tech ability I had in spades when I was 20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used that but my hubs and I used the MSN messenger video chat every day before we were married -- I lived in Australia and he lived here in CT. Technology rocks sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. teeheehee! twas a real treat! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. was the picture really that bad for you? i'll have to adjust my lighting! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Technology is nuts! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so why haven't we ichatted yet?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It