Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jon's grandpa sent him a Valentine's Day card last weekend with a check and a note saying "take your Valentine out for dinner." His little gesture was so cute! We weren't planning on going out for dinner before getting the check, but ended up going to our favorite Japanese grocery store/sushi bar, Noble Fish. The sushi was delicious and inexpensive, as usual!





Rose



Jon got me this little rose arrangement and on the card he wrote "don't worry, I used my allowance to pay for this." Can you tell we're trying to budget better? He is always cracking me up. I'm pretty sure that I enjoyed his sentiment much more than the flower itself.



I made some heart shaped sugar cookies for Jon for Valentine's day and for Jen for her birthday. I had originally intended on pink hearts, but I forgot that I made Jen use all of my red food coloring at Christmas to get bright red frosting. Guess I should have stocked up on more food coloring! So, here they are green and teal Valentine hearts...



Heartcookies_1



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It