reminisce

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pict0885_51



This week last year Kate and I were in Jackson Hole, WY. I’ve been thinking about our trip all day. We had such a wonderful time that week and it was so much fun to hang out with one of my good college friends and discover a new place together. We got some skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, snowmobiling and elk watching in that week. I totally want to be a forest ranger after that vacation. Jon thinks I’m kidding, but there really is a part of me that would love to be outside all day taking in the sights and sounds. He claims there is no work there for him, but he can always telecommute, right?



We stayed at a little country inn/bed and breakfast and man am I craving those delicious gourmet breakfasts today. What a great way to wake up in the morning! We just had to walk downstairs and eat. Each morning we had a couple of choices for the main course and there was fresh homemade granola, homemade bread for toast, a fruit tray and lots of different fruit juices. I always thought that bed and breakfasts were really creepy…you know, the innkeeper in the room next to you and a communal bath. But, the Alpine house was nothing like that. Just really homey, with fires roaring all the time and fluffy and warm down comforters on all of the beds.



I’m going to have to find a way to display some of these pictures from the trip around our house…we’re slowly running out of wall space to display things.



1 comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It