little league all star...

Friday, July 21, 2006

I had the chance to see my cousin, Cal, play in his Little League All Star game a few weeks ago. It was a double thrill day for Cal as it was also his 8th birthday.



Pict3073

Cal playing first base.



Pict3129

My aunt Jenny and grandparents watching the game.



Pict3146

My uncle is a little league coach?!? Where have I been?



Pict3166

My mom and cousin (Cal's sister) Casey watching the game in the shade.



Pict3177

My grandparents during the seventh inning stretch...



Pict3223

Cal playing his favorite position: catcher



Pict3230



Pict3310

a long drink after the game



I think this was the second ever baseball game I've attended. Hanging out with the family and seeing Cal in my uncle Ralph in their element made for a fun evening!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It