plastic lovah

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shinji



This crazy cat is addicted to plastic. Every time we replace the kitchen trash bag, he starts violently licking the exposed bag. He especially loves it when presents are around because he loves any type of bow or ribbon.



I was surprised to find this bow still in tact when I got home from work. But Shinji jumped on the table a few minutes after I walked in the door and started licking the bow and going crazy in his plastic loving heaven.



I was talking to Jon a little later and found out that he had smeared the bow with toothpaste to deter Shinji from licking the plastic. Apparently the smell must have worn off throughout the day because Shinji hates the smell of toothpaste and was loving the taste of this bow.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It