repeat one

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Itunes



I just realized why I like being home alone so much...I can play songs on repeat and no one has to get annoyed with me or badger me for my song choices.



Tonight, I've been listening to "Multiply" by James Lidell for the last few hours (from the good old Grey's Anatomy soundtrack).



Back in the day, I may or may not have made an entire mix tape of the song "Umm Bop" by Hansen. My family may or may not have wanted to disown me.



Or then there was the time I listened to "It ain't over til it's over" by Lenny Kravitz during my entire 6 hour drive to Chicago.



I'm pretty sure Kate has never wanted to share a room with me since our long summer together of me playing "Never My Love" by Etta James over and over and over and over again.



Jon turned me onto the wonderful iTunes feature of "Repeat One." Only after he had a Jon-style laughing fit when he saw that I made an iTunes playlist of one song listed 30 times. I guess I'm just not as tech savvy as I originally thought I was.



Jon has almost broken me of my repeat one habit by forcing me to listen to entire albums at a time. But I'll always enjoy my repeat one habit when he's not around.



•••



Poor me, Jon just came home and changed the song. "I think it's about time to switch songs..."









No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It