sick

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pict4084



I never thought I'd be able to say that I injured myself from coughing too much...until yesterday. The bronchitis that I've been sick with for the past two weeks has caused me to get costochondritis. The doctor told me that it basically feels like the equivalent of breaking a rib. Now, all I can do is lie around like an invalid because it hurts to breathe, cough, move, laugh, or lift anything. Luckily, I am well stocked with pain killers, inhalers, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and cough syrups with strong narcotics. I've never been on 5 prescriptions at once before! They're starting to learn my name at the drug store because I'm in there so often.



Jon is out renting the next disc of House and we've been catching up on episodes we haven't seen before. I'm so glad he's back home so that he can open and lift things for me and keep me company while I sit in agony. He's very good with appropriately placed, sympathetic "awws."



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It