new fabric

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A few weeks ago I got a call from a telemarketer...I don't know why I didn't hang up at first and I'm glad that I ended up taking the call. After a short survey the woman on the line asked me to come into her company for a two hour focus group discussing my health insurance company. All she had to do was tell me "you'll get a free dinner and $65." I was so there! I participated in the focus group on Monday night and I'm hoping I'll get on some master list to get called back for another group soon!



Pict5607



In typical Rebekah style, I had extra money burning in my pocket and just had to spend it on something. So, two weeks before the focus group occurred, I had the money spent on new fabric from Hancocks of Paducah. Some of it arrived this afternoon and I've got a couple more shipments of backordered items coming soon. Lucky me! I'm looking forward to making some patchwork projects with this stuff...some pillows, tote bags, purses and other things. We'll see...



Pict5603







No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It