afternoon delight

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pict5654



I saw this tissue holder tutorial last night and Jon and I agreed that it would be great to have a fabric tissue holder for our long flight. So, this afternoon I pulled out some fabric from my stack and got to work. This was totally an instant gratification project and a great way to use some of my new fabric. Jon mended his belt while I worked - I'm so glad I didn't have to sew through that thick canvas! Shinji thought he was participating in a fun new game, so it took Jon a bit longer to finish.



Pict5649



Jon has been trying to come up with non-girly fabric projects that he could use inside his messenger bag that could organize his stuff. Nothing has come to mind yet and I'm afraid to suggest anything with a zipper (i.e. a pouch or change purse) because sewing one in scares me. Any ideas?



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It