tying up loose ends

Friday, March 2, 2007

Pict5500



I took a cable knit purse workshop at a local yarn store and this is the finished product. I have had this purse sitting around for about a month now waiting to add the finishing touches. Last night I made the lining and attached the magnetic clasp and this afternoon I just finished attaching the handles to the purse.



Pict5496



This was a fairly quick knit...just a wider, shorter scarf that was folded over and attached up the edges. Glad to have another work in progress crossed off the list!



Pict5495



Lamb's Pride Bulky

Persian Peacock

180 yds.

Size 10 1/2 needle



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It