I love veggies

Tuesday, August 21, 2007



It’s been a crazy few weeks around our house. The big catalog deadline came and went at work and I made it through with most of my sanity left in tact. Thank goodness! To counteract all the stress at work I found myself relaxing by stitching anything and everything I can get my hands on. I guess you could say that my new obsession of the week is embroidery.





I finally got around to using my tea towel from the Stitch-It kit. I used the I luv veggies patterns from Sublime Stitching to embroider an onion, carrot, and tomato on the towel. We can’t get enough veggies around here so now they’re appearing on our kitchen linens, too.







1 comment

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog and it is so so lovely! I just started embroidering as well and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It