Balloon Fest

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Howell, MI Balloonfest
We headed over to Howell, MI last night for the Michigan Challenge Balloon Festival. This is our second time attending and the weather was much better last night than at our previous visit.

Howell, MI Balloonfest

Howell, MI Balloonfest

Howell, MI Balloonfest

Howell, MI Balloonfest

Howell, MI Balloonfest
I don't think watching ballons take off and examining their interesting color combinations and designs will ever get old! Hopefully I will overcome my fear of heights one day and take a ride without getting queasy!

See the rest of the balloon photos here.

7 comments

  1. Beautiful!!! I've wanted to go to a balloon festival for years, and we tried to a few years ago and when we got there all the balloons were out flying around and wouldn't be back for hours. So we never got to see a single one :( One year this will happen! Love all the colors and patterns, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a heights person either, but I think I might try for a balloon ride. I went on a tethered ride once when I was a kid, but a ride in Temecula is on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second-to-last photo just screams Quilty Inspiration, doesn't it? Hot air balloon ride is soooo on my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome photos! We weren't able to go this year. I'm hoping next year...I think the boys would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone else totally see quilt possibilities in these pictures? So bright, colorful and geometric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the pictures! Gorgeous!! I love all of the color. It feels magical. Glad you went. I hope see that someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me smile. I actually grew up in Howell and this is the first time I've ever heard of anyone attending the Balloon Fest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It