stockings

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pict4685



I purchased materials to make our stockings a couple of months ago and finally got around to finishing them a few days before Christmas. I had no problem adding the trim on the cuff, but when it finally came time to sewing everything together it was a nightmare. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to sew the cuff on correctly so that it would fold over with the right side out. Let's just say that I put my seam ripper to good use on this one!



But, it's nice to cross another project off my list of things to do and to have some more green stuff to hang around our house!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It