some new bling

Friday, May 4, 2007

Well, I left my wedding ring set at home by accident this morning. I discovered my naked finger at work and freaked out. Shortly after I arrived, Jon called me at work to ask if I was planning on meeting my secret lover today. : )



I'm constantly playing with my ring and adjusting it all day, so I knew it wouldn't work for me to have an empty spot on my finger. So, I had to improvise.



Pict3430



This was all that I could find laying around the office (and yes, there are more where this came from). The funny thing is that the only time I noticed I was wearing a scary troll ring was when I caught a glimpse of the read hair sticking up on my finger. Other than that, it fit perfectly and was the right width and everything on the inside of my hand.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It