fruit smoothies

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jon and I are constantly making fruit smoothies as an afternoon snack. We usually mix yogurt, orange juice and some berries of choice and end up with a yummy treat minutes later.



Last night we were feeling quite inventive in the smoothie department pulling bits of fruit from all over the kitchen and placing them in the blender.



This might have been our worst smoothie ever...





Let me tell you...cantaloupe, grapes, blueberries and raspberries do not a good smoothie make. What were we thinking putting grapes into a blender? Two words: grape skin!



1 comment

  1. As soon as I saw the grapes in the blender, I knew something fishy was going on!
    Hey, could I borrow your "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" book when you're done?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It