jon's birthday

Saturday, September 15, 2007



We celebrated Jon's birthday on Wednesday at my parents' house. My mom outdid herself by cooking a wonderful lasagne...so delicious.





Jon opened up his gifts with his new buddy, Riley the cat, at his side.





He was especially excited to open this gift...a new gps for his car. I think it was especially appropriate as Jon drove past our house on our way home from my parents' house. Let's just say that he's a non-linear thinker and the line of work he's in is perfect for him! : )





I was excited when Jon discovered that the GPS has a feature where you can plug in coordinates, which means that we can finally try out geocaching!





I have been improving on my birthday mound of 2005 and made this red velvet cake for the occasion. I loved the red color of it...so much more exciting than a yellow cake!





1 comment

  1. Hurray for more geocachers out there. Though I haven't been geocaching for a while, I really enjoyed it when I lived in Indiana and NC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It