criss cross coasters

Saturday, December 29, 2007

There was lots of holiday crafting going on in our house during November and December! I'll be sharing the finished gifts here in the next week.





First up are these criss-cross coasters that I made - a set for my grandma and a set for Jon's mom. I found the tutorial at allsorts and she's got lots of other cute little tutorials to try out on her site also.



I had a few fatalities in the corners of some of the coasters when I was flipping them inside-out (too vicious with the chopstick and poked holes in the corners), but I was able to re-sew the corners to hide the evidence. I'm definitely going to be making some more of these - maybe one day when I get around to making placemats, napkins and a table runner for our kitchen table.



1 comment

  1. Very nice coasters! Those were my first sewing projects when I got my sewing machine this year. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to leave your email address if you would like a response from me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It